For those of you who are looking for some more "Essentials" I thought I would repost the Shape Templates I put out in March. These are great because you can easily make your own custom shapes in any paper you choose.
Here's How to Use Them in Photoshop:
1. Open the Shape Template that you wish to recreate.
2. Use your magic wand to select the shape.
3. Open the paper file you want to use.
4. Select All on the Paper file, then copy it with Ctrl+C or in your Edit menu.
5. Switch back to the shape file and choose Edit, Paste Into.
6. Merge your layers and VIOLA a custom shape in the paper of your choice!
Here are my Shape Templates. Play around with them. You might be surprised at what you can do with them now that you know how!
DOWNLOAD EXPIRED: Watch for them in my shop.